• KTG traveller playing games in North Korea (DPRK)

North Korea question


Me and my friend are interested in going to the DPRK for the mass games tour but are wondering where do we process our visa's and how much it would cost?

Is there a DPRK embassy in Shanghai? Because that is where I am working now.


Comments for North Korea question

Click here to add your own comments

Sep 07, 2011
re: North Korea question
by: KTG


In order to apply for a visa we will send you a DPRK visa application form. You can follow our thread for more details regarding North Korean visas in the following link:


To see our 2011 North Korea tours, dates and rates please see our group tours section in the following link:


There isn't an embassy in Shanghai. In your case we would issue your visa in Beijing (where you will depart from to go to North Korea).

If you have any other questions please just let us know.



Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel to North Korea - Forum.


North Korea Tours

DPRK Tours

Safe Payments

We accept PayPal and credit/debit card payments