I am considering joining your tour to North Korea on your Victory Day - Mass Games Premiere tour from July 26.
I have a few preliminary questions about the organisation of the tour in North Korea:
1. Are your prices fixed or are surcharges possible?
2. How is the payment processed? Is a deposit necessary?
3. I am interested in taking the train either to or from the tour. How does this affect the price? I may choose to stay over in Dandong.
4. It seems that I cannot take my cellphone, laptop, MP3 player(?) into NK. Do you provide secure storage facilities for the duration of the trip?
5. Do you have a pre-tour meeting?
6. Is there any risk that tickets to the Mass Games may not be available?
7. I am already travelling around Asia. I therefore need to complete the entire process online. Could that present any difficulties?
8. I am travelling alone, happy to share a room. I assume a single room supplement only applies if i require a single room?
I guess that is enough to start with.
Thanks in anticipation.
Comments for How to book a tour to North Korea
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel to North Korea - Forum.