How to book a tour to North Korea
I am considering joining your tour to North Korea on your Victory Day - Mass Games Premiere tour from July 26.
I have a few preliminary questions about the organisation of the tour in North Korea:
1. Are your prices fixed or are surcharges possible?
2. How is the payment processed? Is a deposit necessary?
3. I am interested in taking the train either to or from the tour. How does this affect the price? I may choose to stay over in Dandong.
4. It seems that I cannot take my cellphone, laptop, MP3 player(?) into NK. Do you provide secure storage facilities for the duration of the trip?
5. Do you have a pre-tour meeting?
6. Is there any risk that tickets to the Mass Games may not be available?
7. I am already travelling around Asia. I therefore need to complete the entire process online. Could that present any difficulties?
8. I am travelling alone, happy to share a room. I assume a single room supplement only applies if i require a single room?
I guess that is enough to start with.
Thanks in anticipation.