Cycling in North Korea
Below are some of our DPRK cycling routes. If interested in any of these please contact us for more information:
- Pyongyang - Nampo Youth Highway (30km): We ride on the road built by university students at the end of the 1990s.
- Mt. Kuwol area (10 km)
- Mt. Chilbo area (20km) - impressive views offered in this northern area of North Korea
- Mt. Paekdu area (45km) - the most sacred mountain for all Koreans
- Ryongtong temple - Pakyon Waterfall. This is located in the Kaesong area and the route is 25 km long.
- Kwangbok Street in Pyongyang (4km) - cycle through the capital of the DPRK
Helmets on and enjoy the ride!
The KTG team